Competition: Where to Wear PINK!

This week we are celebrating 'Wear it Pink' where proceeds of anything PINK bought will go to Breast Cancer Campaign. So we thought a good way to promote such a good cause is by doing a special edition of our Where to Wear competition - where you could win your favourite style from the three pictured below! Just tell us where you would wear outfit 1, 2 and 3 and ensure you include hashtag #wearitpink in your entry.

Style 1

We would wear the Josephine top to the movies on the weekend.

aw14 jstp pink fr

Style 2

We would wear the Folklore Pocket Dress to work and after work drinks!

AW14W_FKDR_BLACK_MANEQUIN_F_058

Style 3

Bianca would wear the Bray Cardigan for Sunday tea with her family.

aw14_brac_pink_b_retouched (2)

Please leave your entries underneath this blog and the winner will be picked at random and announced on Friday 31st October, good luck!

11 Responses to Competition: Where to Wear PINK!

• Hayley A
    Hayley A on October 24, 2014 at 12:52 pm said:

I'd pick outfit 2 and wear it out to a bar for a night out in a couple of weeks. It'd be perfect! #wearitpink

• Helen James
    Helen James on October 24, 2014 at 1:47 pm said:

#wearitpink id wear #1 in the office at work #2 for a meal out with the girlies and #3 Christmas shopping at a shopping centre

• Louise Jenkins

I love the Folklore dress /style 2. I would wear this dress whilst doing the school run. It would brighten my day & put me in an extreamly good mood for the rest of the day. Why just keep it for special occasions, it would make everyday special.

• Yasodhara
    Yasodhara on October 24, 2014 at 2:55 pm said:

I'd wear the Bray cardigan absolutely everywhere!!! I have a rather vast collection of dresses (including my favourite FEVER dresses) and it's really hard to find a stylish cardigan to go with them. So glad you've hit it one here....absolutely stunning.

• Carrie Baynes
    Carrie Baynes on October 24, 2014 at 10:14 pm said:

I would wear the lovely dress on Christmas Day! This is my sons 1st Christmas so would be great to dress up and not be my usual slummy mummy self! #wearitpink

• Helen osborne
    Helen osborne on October 25, 2014 at 12:41 am said:

I would wear Josephine to the red carpet cinema

• Helen osborne
    Helen osborne on October 25, 2014 at 12:43 am said:

Outfit 1#wearitpink to the red carpet cinema with my daughter x

• Julia

I'd wear the pink dress, picture 2, out with friends to celebrate good news after a rough month dealing with family loss. #wearitpink

• Julia

• Christine
    Christine on October 26, 2014 at 5:58 pm said:

I would wear the Bray cardigan with jeans and tan boots on a walk around my local country park, followed by a cosy pub lunch.

• Rebecca Nolan
    Rebecca Nolan on October 28, 2014 at 10:10 am said:

I'd wear that gorgeous frock anywhere - theatre, pub, party. My boyfriend's an artist and at his gallery 'do's I'm always conscious of wanting to look age appropriate (nearly 40) but still stylish and still "me". These dresses are grown up but quirky and cool - perfect! Plus, with the big 40 approaching I have various reunions coming up with people I've not seen for years - I'd LOVE to swank round in any of these items!